Eastey Conveyor Series
Eastey’s variable speed conveyors offer the quality that you have come to rely on from Eastey. The EC Series conveyors offer a reliable stand-alone product transport for primary or secondary product marking, and make a convenient add-on infeed or exit feed conveyor to existing case taping or shrink wrapping equipment.
Designed for Inkjet Applications
The EC Series design is perfect for integration with ink jet printing equipment. Each conveyor comes
pre-drilled in multiple locations to easily add printer and encoder mounting brackets. The smooth drive belt provides consistent speed for reliable, scannable barcoding and product transfer. Systems include a lower shelf with holes for cable management and provide storage for supplies such as spare printheads, printer and UV LED control boxes, spare ink, and more.
Ease of Use
The conveyors utilize an endless belt with self-tracking V-groove for consistent alignment. The variable speed drive motor is adjustable up to 100 fpm for a variety of applications. The unit also features a magnetic control box that can be mounted on either side of the conveyor. Conveyor legs are adjustable from 20” up to 33.5”. The system is designed to keep maintenance to a minimum and provide a fast and efficient method of product transport.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Magnetic control box mounting
- Extrusion rail to easily mount ink jet printing systems and guide rails
- Pre-drilled mounting plate for printer brackets (standard conveyor includes one plate)
- Shelf for various storage
- Small space-saving footprint
- Seamless self-tracking belt
- ¼” cold rolled steel
- Variable speed drive
- Optional guide rails available
- Safety cover over pinch points
- Adjustable conveyor height
- Smooth, consistent belt speed
- Model EC1248 – (L) 48.9″ (W) 20.2″ Conveyor (W) 12″ (Weight) 160 lbs.
- Model EC1848 – (L) 48.9″ (W) 26.2″ Conveyor (W) 18″ (Weight) 250 lbs.
- Model EC2472 – (L) 72″ (W) 32.2″ Conveyor (W) 24″ (Weight) 300 lbs.
- Machinery Makeup – Industrial strength 12 gauge steel, powdered coated for durability
- Variable Speed – Up to 100 fpm
- Conveyor Height Adjustment – 20″ to 33.5″ without casters; 24″ to 37.5″ with casters
- Electrical Requirements – 110V 5A Single Phase
- Casters – Lockable casters for easy movement throughout the plant
- Additional Printhead Mounting Plate – Predrilled to mount full family of Squid Ink Printing Systems
- Guide Rails – Heavy-duty adjustable height and reach to align product for consistent print (sold separately per side)
- E-Stop – Large safety mechanism to shut off conveyor immediately
THE EASTEY CONVEYOR IN ACTION