Conveyor Kits Made Simple
Squid Ink offers an all-in-one package for product transport and ink jet printing. The combination of Eastey’s proven EC-Series conveyors and Squid Ink’s ink jet printing systems provide an excellent solution for manufactures looking to print directly on their corrugate cases.
Rugged Mounting – Versatile Solutions
Squid Ink’s Conveyor Kits offer a new level of rugged versatility to keep your production running. The multi-option conveyor kits allow users the ability to mount one or more printheads on a single side of a conveyor to print one side of a case, or mount heads on two sides of the conveyor to print on both sides of a case. There is even an option to integrate a bump and turn bracket to rotate the box and print on two adjacent panels of your case. Whatever your case coding application requires, Squid Ink has a proven solution for your needs.
Designed For Ink Jet Applications
Squid Ink’s Conveyor Kits offer manufacturers a convenient way to order an all-in-one package for material handling and ink jet printing. The kit includes an 18 or 24-inch wide Eastey conveyor complete with guide rails and casters, a Squid Ink printing system with one or two printheads, encoder kit for smooth and consistent barcode and logo printing, and conveyor mounting bracketry for printing on one or two sides of the case in a single pass.
Your Label Replacement Solution
Eastey’s variable speed conveyors offer the durability required for day after day case coding. The 4-foot and 6-foot-long conveyor packages are ideal for manufacturers that want to replace their paper labels and begin printing directly on their case. The EC Series conveyors offer a reliable stand-alone product transport for primary or secondary product marking.
Ease Of Use
The conveyors utilize an endless belt with self-tracking V-groove for consistent alignment. The variable speed drive motor is adjustable up to 100 fpm for a variety of applications. The conveyor kits feature a magnetic control box that can be mounted on either side of the frame, and printer mounting brackets and guide rails can be easily moved along the length of the conveyor to accommodate a variety of case sizes. Conveyor legs are adjustable from 24” up to 44.5” to fit virtually any production line. The system is designed to keep maintenance to a minimum and provide a fast and efficient method of product transport.
The Right Solution
Rugged design. Multiple mounting options. Simple operation. Your benefits go on and on. When it comes to your coding and marking operation, rely on Squid Ink and Eastey to provide the right solution for your product handling needs.
- Eastey conveyor with casters for movement within your facility
- Squid Ink printing system with one or two printheads
- Durable printer mounting bracket(s) to minimize printer bounce on conveyor
- Spring loaded printhead mounting bracket(s) to properly align and protect printheads
- Optional bump and turn backet to facilitate printing on two adjacent panels of a case
- Two sets of guide rails to control product flow along the conveyor
- Encoder kit and splitter cable for variable speed printing
- Built-in extrusion that allows quick and easy adjustment of printer brackets, guide rails and brackets along the length of the conveyor
- Shelf for convenient storage of supplies, inks and fluids, spare printheads, UV LED controller and more
- Small space-saving footprint
- Magnetic control box for mounting on either side of the conveyor
- Smooth, consistent belt speed up to 100 fpm
- Variable speed drive
- Seamless self-tracking belt
- Conveyor made from 1⁄4” cold rolled steel
- Adjustable guide rails to control product flow along the conveyor
- Safety cover over pinch points
- Leveling legs and lockable casters for adjustable height and easy movement throughout the plant
- Conveyor Construction – Conveyor made from 1⁄4” cold rolled steel and 12 gauge steel, powder coated for durability
- Variable Speed – Up to 100 fpm
- Conveyor Belt Width – EC1848 – 18” belt width EC2472 – 24” belt width
- Conveyor Dimensions – EC1848 – 48.9”L x 26.2”W EC2472 – 72”L x 32.2”W
- Conveyor Height Range – With 9” legs and casters: 24” – 37.5” (61cm – 95.3cm); optional height with 17” legs and casters: 32” – 45.5” (81.2cm – 115.6cm)
- Maximum Weight Capacity – Up to 90 lbs. maximum weight; up to 20 lbs maximum weight using bump/turn bracket
- Electrical Requirements – Conveyor: 110V 5A Single Phase; Printing System: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 65W max