Sirius Coding & Marking Software
Sirius™ coding and marking software allows users to easily connect to Squid Ink’s Viper™ TIJ industrial printing system and create and edit message files from the Viper touchscreen or Windows® PC. The WYSIWYG message creation platform provides the functionality and versatility that today’s coding and marking applications require.
More Options to Connect
Messages are created on Sirius, and then sent to printers via Ethernet connection or transferred using a USB memory device. Sirius features automatic printer detection that allows the software to find all Squid Ink Viper printers connected to the network. There is no limit on the number of printer connections from a PC running Sirius software, giving more power to the user.
Familiarity Makes it Easy
Sirius’ modern day interface features a Microsoft Office® ribbon UI, PC style operation, and easy to use WYSIWYG message creation. Sirius message creation features include copy-cut-paste, undo/redo, multiple line text elements, character and line spacing, element level invert, and much more. Sirius also supports multiple languages allowing users to switch from one language to another without the need for a restart.
- Create and edit message files from the Viper touchscreen or Windows® PC
- WYSIWYG message creation
- Automatic printer detection that allows the software to find all Squid Ink Viper printers connected to the network
- Unlimited number of printer connections
- Supports multiple languages allowing users to switch from one language to another without the need for a restart
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10